Content Warning!

This blog on occasion addresses depression, death, suicide and other sensitive themes. Continue at your own discretion in reading the content.

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Current and Future Writing

Hi All,

I've received my book cover mock-ups this week.  They need a few touch-ups and they'll be good to go.  I am not sure how my editor is doing with my book at the moment.  A part of me wants to know and the other part of me is happy to be in the dark.

While my current book is being edited, I have begun fleshing out new story ideas in anticipation of NaNoWriMo in November.  I have some basic character names and several story ideas. Not sure which story idea I will go with but I'm sure I'll have it figured out by November.

Is it just me or has 2014 flown by?  Already there are stores with Christmas displays which makes me cringe only because my favorite holiday is Halloween.  I love Halloween.  If you go back to reading why we carve pumpkins and bob for apples, it's all very interesting on how everything came to be.  It really is fascinating.  I like I like Halloween because I get to decorate the section I sit in at work. It's a lot of work but I like it doing it.

It's too bad I'm allergic to chocolate because if I could get away with trick-o-treating I would.

Okay that's it for me.  Today's musical treat is Paul Rodgers feat. Donna Bonham singing "Oh I Wept" which was recorded by Free around 1970.  Gosh, I wasn't even born yet!

Rock on!
~Maynard 


No comments: