Content Warning!

This blog on occasion addresses depression, death, suicide and other sensitive themes. Continue at your own discretion in reading the content.

Saturday, July 1, 2017

New Website and Radio?

Hi All,

I'm currently working on a new layout for my website.  Now if only the website editor would behave itself. It's been frustrating to say the least and I do know some HTML and CSS but not enough time to build a site again that way. It may take a few months but hopefully I'll have new looking site up soon.

In other news, I may be restarting my old Live365 radio station.  They are under new owners and I'm still mulling things over in whether or not I have the time and money to get back into it.  Last time around I ran a station that played rock, classic rock and metal which are the genres I listen to the most but my music tastes are all over and this time around I might do a freeform station. That way I can play whatever I want and it would be more representative of my music tastes.

In hockey news, my Blackhawks have made some surprising trades (Panarin, Hjalmarsson) and interesting signing (Saad, Sharp).  Sad new about Marion Hossa. Being allergic to anything sucks but to be allergic to the very equipment to play a sport you love is above just sucking. I hope they find him new medicine that will allow him to play again.

That's it for me folks.  Rock on!
~Maynard


No comments: