Content Warning!

This blog on occasion addresses depression, death, suicide and other sensitive themes. Continue at your own discretion in reading the content.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Book is HERE!

Hi Everyone!

My book officially comes out on Monday but there are a few around me who just couldn't wait. So I have made the book available to purchase two days ahead of schedule. Aren't I nice?

I welcome your comments and questions about the book. Is there something in the book you want to know more about or like clarification, just send me your question and I'll try to answer it here or respond by email. This is a very personal book and I don't expect all of you to like it but I do hope you walk away with something from it.

Be good to each other out there and remember to take care of yourself. It's okay to say "no" to going out with friends if it means taking care of yourself. You matter. Don't forget that.

Safe Journeys
- Maynard

No comments: