Content Warning!

This blog on occasion addresses depression, death, suicide and other sensitive themes. Continue at your own discretion in reading the content.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Countdown is On!

Hello All.

My book will be released in nine days and I'm a nervous wreck. I'm excited that it is finally happening but at the same time very nervous. This is my first published book and as most writers will tell you, we're our own worst critic. My mind is still writing this book.

A few people have asked if my book will be available through Amazon.com. The answer is yes but not until 2008. The wonderful folks at Lulu.com will have the book available to order starting October 1st. I'll have a link and full details posted on how to purchase the book in a few days.

I have been busily working on the final details so I apologize for not having more updates. If you have any questions or just general comments, drop me a line. I would love to hear from you.

- Maynard

No comments: