Content Warning!

This blog on occasion addresses depression, death, suicide and other sensitive themes. Continue at your own discretion in reading the content.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Good Vibes

Greetings All,

The proof copy is in my hands and I'm diligently looking over everything before giving the okay to publish. The book will be ready in September but won't be released until October to time with a very special anniversary. (It's all in the book!)

I would like to extend a 'hello' to a few folks at the Def Leppard forums for their excitement and encouraging words regarding my book. I was such a bad person revealing my book has a chapter about Steve Clark but I couldn't help myself. Steve Clark was an amazing guitar player. It's so nice to speak to others who have been touched by him in some way. However, I shall remain quiet about what else is in my book so as not to spoil anything.

I'd also like to say 'hello' to a couple of "Droogies" from the Megadeth forums for their words as well. Not to mention their offbeat sense of humor. You guys are awesome.

I bid you all a good night and safe journeys.

-Maynard

No comments: