Content Warning!

This blog on occasion addresses depression, death, suicide and other sensitive themes. Continue at your own discretion in reading the content.

Friday, August 31, 2007

E-Mail Notification & NaNoWriMo

I told all of you I would set up an e-mail notification box and so I have. It's a bit caveman like but it's there and working. I will admit that I am clueless when it comes to designing a website. Don't expect bells and whistles on this website folks. :-)

I am enjoying my first day of vacation off from my daytime job. Free of the daily grind of sitting behind a computer screen. This free time will allow me to get my thoughts together on upcoming ideas for possible future books. I am gearing up for National Novel Writing Month (www.nanowrimo.org) which takes place in November. I recommend everyone try it at least once. It's challenging to write 50,000 words in thirty days but it is fun to get your brain working that way. Just letting things spill out onto a page or in some cases a computer screen. October Rain was actually born from last year's NaNoWriMo challenge. It begins November 1st so there is plenty of time to think about it.

Hope all of you are enjoying your day.
- Maynard

No comments: