Content Warning!

This blog on occasion addresses depression, death, suicide and other sensitive themes. Continue at your own discretion in reading the content.

Friday, August 3, 2007

Progress On The Book

Hit a bit of a snag with the book. Sadly, there is a three week delay in getting the format done. Thankfully, I had put enough extra time into my schedule that I should still be able to meet the October 14th release date. Keep your fingers crossed.

I recently saw a movie that I absolutely loved - The Curse of the Golden Flower. The cinematography was incredible. The colors so vivid. The Chinese really know how to make a movie. I wish American film companies would do such things. The movie had lots of plot twists and even til the very end the twists were going on. I highly recommend this movie. Speaking of movies to see, I also recommend the James Dean classic - Rebel Without A Cause. It is a timeless classic. I've watched it numerous times and never tire of it.

Once again, if you have questions for me or just wish to drop me a line, click the Contact Me link.

- Maynard

No comments: