Content Warning!

This blog on occasion addresses depression, death, suicide and other sensitive themes. Continue at your own discretion in reading the content.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Getting Closer!

The proof copy of my book will be in my hands sometime next week. I can't wait. Things are moving nicely at this point and everything is on track for my October release. I am really looking forward to having the proof copy in my hands and going through it. This is my first book and I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. Eleven months of work will finally pay off.

Ideas for books two and three are in my head and on paper. Part of me is leaning towards one more than the other but I'll write both and see where things lead. One may inspire me more than the other one. I also have an idea floating around having to do with my love of music but I'll keep that to myself for the time being.

Take care everyone.

-Maynard

No comments: