Content Warning!

This blog on occasion addresses depression, death, suicide and other sensitive themes. Continue at your own discretion in reading the content.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Book Update

Surprises do arrive when you least expect them. I am happy to say that the format and layout of the book and my covers are. . .DONE!

Now I just have to get my ISBN number and look over a proof copy before making the book available. I can't wait. I'm really excited about this. When the book is released it will be just shy of a year of when I began writing it.

I started writing my book in November 2006 as part of National Novel Writing Month (www.nanowrimo.org). If you are unfamiliar with NaNoWriMo, please check them out. It's demanding and yet fun to try and write 50,000 words in 30 days. I've done it two years in a row and have the best time. I normally get stuck around the 30,000 mark and then the creativity just starts to flow again.

What I worked so hard on is about to be published. I will finally be able to say I published a book. This is just the beginning and more books are on the way. I'm actually gathering information and outlining book two as I write this.

Once again, if you have questions for me, drop me a line.

Night.

No comments: